This is the course guide for selecting and evaluating your resources. Use this guide to direct your research. Use the guide tabs above to help you locate reference sources, books, articles and other related information.
By the end of this session you will be able to
- find information related to your topic
- evaluate the information you find
- use information that is appropriate to your topic
- properly cite your sources
- know how/where to get research help
570-320-2400 ext. 4115
Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.