Students who complete the Library Tutorial shall be able to:
- Determine when information is needed and find it efficiently using a variety of reference sources.
- Evaluate the quality of the information.
- Use the information effectively for an appropriate purpose.
- Employ appropriate technologies to create an information-based product.
- Use information ethically and legally.
Welcome to the Madigan Library Tutorial. The tutorial consists of five modules to help you develop your information-seeking and evaluation skills for your Penn College courses. The videos in each module run between 2 - 7 minutes and can be viewed in any order and as many times as you wish.
- Read the overall Learning Objectives (at left).
- Begin with the module your instructor has told you to use. Before beginning a module, read its objectives first.
- When you have finished watching a video, you will be prompted to assess your understanding and mastery of the concepts.
Research assistance hours:
Mon - Thurs: 11 am - 10 pm
Fri: 11 am - 3 pm
Sun: 5 - 9 pm