At the conclusion of this library orientation, the students will be able to
- Use the Madigan Library Catalog appropriately to find what books the Library has on their topics, and locate them in the Library
- Pick appropriate databases for their topics and learn how to determine if the Madigan Library owns an article they want.
- Identify reliable information on the Internet.
- Identify three ways to conduct legal research in Madigan Library and use one of the three to find statutory, case, or administrative law pertinent to their topics.
- Read and understand a citation and formulate appropriate citations for their research papers.