This is the research guide for your ENL201 course. Use this guide to direct your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help locate reference sources, books, articles and other related information for your topic.
By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kind of information needed for this course/discipline
- find information and use multiple resources that are appropriate to your topic/assignment
- learn a research process for school, work, life
- be able to transfer and apply learned skills to the workplace and lifelong learning
- Know how/where to get further research help