Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide will help you find resources for your project
SUGAR ART RESEARCH GUIDE
Use the tabs above to navigate the guide and locate reference sources, books, articles and other information for your topic. Use this research guide as a directive to work through your research process. You will
- gain an understanding of the kind of information needed for this course/discipline
- find information relevant to your topic
- use information that is authoritative and appropriate to your topic
- be able to transfer these skills to apply in the workplace
- know where/how to get further research support
- understand the ethical and legal use of information
Kings of Pastry by
Call Number: Inst-Col TX773 .K56 2010 Media Collection
Publication Date: 2010
The film captures the drama of the competition for the Meilleurs Ouvries de France, France's Nobel Prize for pastry, with passion, sacrifice, disappointment, and joy, in the quest to become one of the Kings of Pastry.
Library Research Worksheet
Save this worksheet to your H drive and use it as a starting point to guide your research process.
American Bakers Association