Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BBC - Food Around the World
OF THE WORLD
This is the research guide for your FHD 415 course.
Use this guide to direct your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help you locate reference sources, books, articles and other related information for your topic.
Explore the guide information as it will not only provide direction to library resources and services that will help you deliver high quality research, but also provide helpful tips for successful and efficient searching.
By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kind of information needed for this course/discipline
- find information related to your topic
- use information that is authoritative and appropriate to your topic
- be able to transfer these skills to apply in the workplace
- know where/how to get further research assistance
- understand the ethical and legal use of information
Classical Cuisines Quick Bytes
Classical French Cuisine
Are you knowledgeable about the major world cuisines? Test yourself and learn about major world cuisines along with recipes, cooking tips, and insights from Howard Hillman's World Cuisine Guide. Hillman is a knowledgeable author of cuisine and travel books.