Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Guide Information
This is the research guide for your FHD 320 course. Use the guide to direct your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help you locate reference sources, books, articles and other related information for your topic.
Be sure to take the time to explore the guide information as it will not only provide direction to library resources and services that will help you deliver high quality research, but also provide helpful tips for successful and efficient searching. By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kind of information needed for this course/discipline
- find information related to your topic
- use information that is authoritative and appropriate to your topic
- be able to transfer these skills to apply in the workplace
- know where/how to get further research assistance
- understand the ethical and legal use of information
Librarian, Information Literacy Initiatives