Skip to main content
- Identify a Human Services and Restorative Justice position that you are most likely to apply for upon graduation. You may select a position from the list provided by your instructor or another position of interest.
- Look for job advertisements online or elsewhere for the position you identified. Use at minimum 2 job sources. You may use any postings from the last two years.
- Find three job postings for the type of job you have identified. Job titles may vary (i.e. a public health coordinator may also be called a community outreach specialist - pay more attention to getting similar job types than job titles.
- In your PowerPoint presentation, address the following:
- What is the position you identified? (Provide all position names if varied across postings)
- Description of the job - what would you be doing?
- Why did you pick this job/career path?
- Where did you find the position postings? (i.e. Indeed, Monster, etc.)
- What are the educational/experience requirements for the position?
- What skills are needed for this job?
- Salary associated with job?
- What could you do to further ready yourself to apply for a position such as this upon graduation?