Welcome to the LibGuide (Library Guide) for your ENL111 or Composition I class. Here you will find information resources that will help you with your research assignments. Throughout the semester, you can use this course guide as a starting place to access the library's resources.
This guide will help you:
The skills you learn in this class will help you complete your assignments for this class and prepare you for classes that you will take in the future.
1. Read and review the library guide from session #1. Ask your librarian any questions you may have.
2. Locate at least FIVE resources for your research: Take note of the new databases and resources available to you.
3. Refine your topic to form a thesis statement.
4. Complete citations for items in MLA format.
5. Read your resources and incorporate them into your writing.