Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This is the research guide for your MGT410 course. Use this guide to direct your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help locate reference sources, books, articles, and other related information for your topic, as well as to evaluate information and cite your sources.
By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kinds of information and the strategies needed for this course/discipline
- find, evaluate, and use information that is relevant to your topic/assignment
- be able to transfer and apply learned skills to the workplace
- learn the research process to use at school, at work, in life
- know how/where to get further research help