Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
GUIDE INFO - LEADERSHIP
This is the research guide for your MGT325 course. Use this guide to direct your your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help locate books, articles, and other related information for your topic, as well as to evaluate information, and cite your sources.
By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kinds of information and the strategies needed for this course/discipline
- find, evaluate, and use information that is relevant to your topic/assignment
- be able to transfer and apply learned skills to the workplace
- learn the research process to use at school, at work, in life
- know how/where to get further research help
Featured book from the Library catalog
Call Number: Madigan Library StacksHE9803 .S68 F74 1996
Publication Date: 1996-10-01
Reveals the secrets of Southwest Airlines' success and describes the unusual and unexpected inner workings of one of America's biggest success stories.