For the following list, you can basically just enter one of these words and Google will automatically give you information, some of which is based upon your location.
- Flights from "Y" to "Z" (enter city names)
- Health conditions and medications (just enter name of condition or medication)
- Flu shots (enter this in Google Maps and it will give you a map including names, addresses, and phone numbers for local pharmacies and other medical facilities offering flu shots)
- Poison control
- Track packages (enter USPS/UPS/FedEx and then the package number)
- Local information (e.g. movies/restaurants/parks/etc.)
- Public data (housing/population/unemployment/etc.)
- People profiles
- Universal Product Codes (UPC numbers)
Other quick searches:
- Enter a stock symbol to get realtime stock quotes
- Enter sports team name to get schedule, scores, etc.
- Enter name of an airport or airport code to get information on the airport and flights; enter specific flight name and number to get current status of that flight