Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Keywords for Marketing Research
Create a list of keywords to help design your search strategies. Think about main ideas, words, and phrases.
Here are some keywords to get you started:
- qualitative research
- quantitative research
- building surveys
- management information systems
- marketing decision support systems
This is the course guide for your MKT320 course. Use this guide to direct your research for your assignments. Use the guide tabs above to help locate reference sources, books, articles and other related information for your topic.
By the end of this session you will
- gain an understanding of the kind of information needed for this course/discipline
- find and use information that is appropriate to your topic/assignment
- be able to transfer and apply learned skills to the workplace
- Know how/where to get further research help