Staff at the main desk (x7815) can:
- Send materials to you through campus mail.
- Place reserves for your class.
- Schedule media for use in your class.
If you need assistance with general and research-related information needs:
- Contact us during these hours
- Phone: 570-320-2409
- Ask A Madigan Librarian
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact the Library Staff
We try to reply to e-mails within 24 hours. Questions that require extensive research may take longer.
Student Library Award
Welcome to Library Services for Faculty!
The Madigan Library offers many services to our faculty. These include:
- Teaching library instruction to your classes
- Contacting Your Subject Librarian
- Placing materials on reserve
- Viewing Copyright information
- Requesting media for use in your classes
- Requesting the purchase of library materials
- Borrowing a laptop
- Requesting an article/book not in Madigan Library
- Reading the latest "Library Confidential"
- Setting up a Turnitin Dropbox in PLATO
- Researching materials when working on additional degrees
- Creating Effective Library Assignments
- Evaluating Resources: Rubrics for Students
- Enjoying a quiet faculty get-a-way in the Teachers' Learning Center LIB213
A QUICK GUIDE to all of the above