Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Page 2: Charts comparing your stock price to the index of your choice
Daily Stock Prices
To generate a chart in Zacks:
- Enter your company's name or ticker symbol into the search box in the top right-hand corner
- Choose your company from the drop-down menu
- Under the Charts heading in the left navigation, click Comparative
- Choose the time span, frequency, and other indicators that you want to display in your graph
- To compare your stock price to an index, click on your company's ticker symbol in the top left of the chart
- Click on Indices
- Click ADD to add the index to your graph
Save a copy of your chart in PNG, SVG vector image, or PDF by clicking the three small bars in the upper right corner of your chart.
Mergent Intellect features a deep collection of worldwide business information. Coupling with D&B®'s private company database, Mergent Intellect offers access to private and public U.S. and international business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, and the ability to access industry profiles.
To generate a chart in Mergent Intellect:
- Enter your company's name or ticker symbol and select the company from the drop down list
- Under the Financial Details tab, click on Price Chart
- Choose your time span, frequency, and benchmark (stock index).
Save a copy of your chart in PNG, JPEG, PDF, or SVG vector image by clicking the three small bars in the upper right corner of your chart.
Or use the Download Data icon (paper with down arrow) to select your Stock Prices info into an excel sheet
This comprehensive investment research Website provides access to professional-level research tools such as interactive charts, quotes, industry analysis and intraday stock screeners, as well as market news and commentary. The current information includes company profiles, company financials, news, charts, analyst estimates, analysis, and intraday stock screeners. Historic quotes include open, closing, high and low prices, volume traded, split adjusted price, and adjustment factor since 1970.
Bloomberg Business delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
Enter your company name or stock symbol to get the current quotes. Can choose from New York Stock Exchange, Dow Jones, and S&P 500. Click on "Historical Prices" along the left to see previous daily prices.
Enter your ticker symbol and click "Get Quote" to get the daily price. Click on the "Historical" tab to see prior daily quotes.
NASDAQ U.S. Stock Quotes, Charts, and Research
Enter the ticker symbol for your company and choose from the types of quotes listed (real-time, summary, historical, etc.).
Yahoo! Finance: Industry Center
Enter your ticker symbol and click "Get Quotes" to get NYSE daily price. Click on "Historical Data" along the top to see previous daily prices.